Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Tower Garden

I recently had a booth at our church "Campmeeting" at Soquel, CA in Santa Cruz county. A beautiful place to "work". My booth was for the Juice Plus Tower Garden. It was well received! Everyone likes to grow stuff....and when you can grow without dirt or weeds.....well, who wouldn't?

My friend, Sue, and I were able to talk to so many people about the Garden and healthy eating in general. It was a very fulfilling week.

I've been growing my Juice Plus Tower Garden since March. It is so much fun to watch it grow because it happens so fast. The Tower Garden I had at campmeeting belongs to my sister, Vicki. She has it home now growing  nicely. Her Tower is producing squash.

If you would like to learn more about growing your own fruits and vegetables, check it out at:


www.gale4.towergarden.com


No comments:

Post a Comment