Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cacao


I have a New Love - Cacao Nibs! 


Yes, Chocolate! With no downside! I found these "nibs" at a local health food store. I've heard how good they are for you so decided to try them. At first bite they were really awful, bitter. So I looked it up and found that they are an accent to other things.

If you add them to something sweet, they have a sweet flavour. I added them to my Juice Plus "Complete" drink and it went from a very nice drink to a fantastic treat! So why do we want to add cacao beans to our meals? antioxidants! Cacao adds antioxidants, which protects your body from the damage of life.

It also enhances circulation throughout the body. I have found that I have added energy, like the boost of caffeine - but without the jittery feeling. You can add them to many of your meals: desserts, baking, smoothies. Be creative and let me know what you come up with.



No comments:

Post a Comment