Thursday, September 11, 2014

Are you NORMAL?

I have been a vegetarian all my life…so I must be  healthy, right? Then why, in my mid 40s, was I low on energy, having joint pain, and allergies? I was getting older so those things are normal, right? They are not  NORMAL, they are COMMON. About 15 years ago I decided I needed to be healthier than just a vegetarian. I started eating more fruits and vegetables and whole grains, stepped up my exercise (I parked further from the store and  danced while I vacuumed), and I purposefully removed the junk from my diet.  Within weeks I had more energy, within months my joint pain went away and my allergies practically disappeared. As a bonus my hair was thicker and my nails were no longer splitting.  Getting the junk out consisted of removing toxins from my diet: white flour, white sugar, white chemicals (MSG, Aspartame), white oils (hydrogenated oils) and dairy. Nobody is perfect and these still slip into my diet on occasion;  however, if I am able to keep them out of my daily life, the old ailments do not  return. I am now NORMAL, which, it seems, is very UNCOMMON. Won't you join me?

***To stay 'Normal' I added Juice Plus to my daily life. "Eating" 26 fruits, vegetables, grains and berries every day, consistently, has given my body what it needs to thrive. I am feeling younger and more energetic as I age.*** For more information about Juice Plus go to: www.gale4.juiceplus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment