Friday, March 11, 2016

EMF

As I am getting ready to hop on a plane for 15+ hours I am trying to protect myself from EMFs. What is an EMF Radiation? Electromagnetic Field Radiation. Do I understand it? NO. Do I believe it exists? YES. "EMFR is created by an accumulation of electrical charge. It permeates the world we live in but is invisible to the human eye. EMFR can be naturally occurring and is part of the Earth’s Magnetic Field that orients a navigational compass. EMFR is also generated by natural phenomena such as thunderstorms." In addition to these natural sources, EMFR is emitted by artificial devices. Examples of human EMFR sources include:
      X-rays
      Radiowaves
      Television antennas
      Mobile phone base stations
      Cordless and mobile cell phones
      Microwaves

If you sleep with a cell phone or computer near your bed, it can disrupt your sleep, impair your memory and cognitive functions. These EMFRs have even been linked to infertility and Alzheimer's. The more time we spend on our cell phones and on our computers, the more exposure you get.

So what do we do to protect ourselves? Limiting your use of cell phones and computers is not always possible. There are devices you can use to block these radioactive waves from your person. You can put "energy blockers" on your electronics.

You can also eat more antioxidants in your food (oh you knew I was going to throw that in there!). To prepare for my trip on this radioactive tube called a plane, I am upping my intake of antioxidant foods and supplements (Juice Plus+ for me). I am taking extra on board as I fly. I am increasing my magnesium and phosphates. I am drinking bottles of water (yes, my seatmate might not like that I have to make many trips to the toilet, but I am going to flush out toxins!). I have ordered vegan meals to make sure I get the best food available while in flight.

This is something you will need to research for yourself. The precautions I take, I feel, have made a difference in my travel. I make this trip often enough to know that it does help.

Well, I hear they are calling my flight number after a 4 hour delay in departure......better to know about problems before you take off for a 15 hour flight than while in the air. I hope to see all of you while I am "home." G'Day Mate! Gale

No comments:

Post a Comment