Wednesday, June 6, 2018

EMF

EMFR - Electromagnetic Field Radiation. Do I understand it? NO. Do I believe it exists? YES. Definition: "EMFR is created by an accumulation of electrical charge. It permeates the world we live in but is invisible to the human eye. EMFR can be naturally occurring and is part of the Earth’s Magnetic Field that orients a navigational compass. EMFR is also generated by natural phenomena such as thunderstorms." And in addition to these natural sources, EMFR is emitted by artificial devices such as:
     X-rays
     Radiowaves
     Television antennas
     Mobile phone base stations
     Cordless and mobile cell phones
     Microwaves

If you sleep with a cell phone or computer near your bed, it can disrupt your sleep, impair your

memory and cognitive functions. These EMFRs have even been linked to infertility and Alzheimer's. The more time we spend on our cell phones and on our computers, the more exposure you get. Ever just feel "off." Take a look at what you have been around and what you are holding to your ear and how often.

So what do we do to protect ourselves? Limiting your use of cell phones and computers is not always possible. There are devices you can use to block these radioactive waves from your person. You can put "energy blockers" on your electronics.
You can 'shut down' an hour before bedtime to let your body relax so you can get a full night's sleep.






To protect your body you can
also eat more antioxidants in your food (oh you knew I was going to throw that in there!).

Listen to your body.








Here are a few tips I have found helpful when needing to fly.

To prepare for a plane trip (I call the plane a radioactive tube - EMFRs  -Electromagnetic Field Radiation- everywhere!), I up my intake of antioxidant foods and supplements (Juice Plus+ for me). I am taking extra on board as I fly. I am increasing my magnesium and phosphates. I am drinking bottles of water (yes, my seatmate might not like that I have to make many trips to the toilet, but I am going to flush out toxins!). I have ordered vegan meals to make sure I get the best food available while in flight. Get to your destination feeling good instead of jet-lagged!

When you arrive take a long soak in an Epsom salt bath (foot bath also works). The magnesium in the salts will help detox your body of the exposure to all the EMFR. You will experience less jet-lag.

This is something you will need to research for yourself. The precautions I take, I feel,  have made a difference in my travel. I cross the Pacific (a 15+ hour flight) often enough to know that it does help me.





No comments:

Post a Comment