Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Routines

Our bodies love routine. Even with our busy schedules we can keep our body routine. Regular bedtimes, regular meal times, right down to taking our Juice Plus at the same time every day. This is especially true if we are fighting an illness. The most challenging for me is travel. My life takes me away from home for a couple nights a week taking care of my grandkids, giving mums a break. I have my 'Grandma travel bag' with the 'equipment' I need to help me keep my routine. I carry a small jar of coconut oil for daily oil pulling, my portable alarm clock so I don't have to keep my cell phone in the same room, my small devotional to keep me on track spiritually, my water bottle, earplugs, my walking shoes and my Juice Plus and Complete. It is important to find the routine that works best for my body so I can keep up with these special little people in my life! And for heaven's sake, don't forget to keep up with your exercise routine so when your 4 year old grandson wants to teach you how to play Aussie football, you will be able to walk the next day!

No comments:

Post a Comment